Friday 21 March 2014

My well thought-out Quote of the Decade.








It's been soo long since my last Post...don't even know if i should post daily or weekly or even monthly sef. Well, lemme assume no one missed me or did u? :( so no one missed me??? *sniff sniff*
Anyway, i have something to write about o, some interesting stuff went down in d last few days, like super exciting stuff. First 'twas my Birthday last Wednesday, and i got lotsssss of Presents, then i had a Party the following Friday, with a few friends, cousins and the bf, 'twas really fun. Then two of the companies i was interviewed at, actually called me. Still haven't decided fully which Job i'm taking but that's not d main purpose of this Post. Now back to it... I just got a year older, so i'm sorta feeling wiser (lol) plus i stumbled on one Philosophy text like that, on 'The Works of Aristotle'...The book seemed Ancient but unread, and i wondered if anybody ever reads those things, and to think the guy was a great Philosopher in his day. Well, i read a few pages, no sorry lines and he had some pretty deep insight to life o, interestingly. Would have made for an interesting read if i had the energy. He had a few quotes too, pretty smart ones at that. So i've been thinking of having my own Quote, you know,...so i came up with one. its not even all that o, doesn't even come close to Aristotle's but here it goes;

Friends, the real ones are those with the same Shoe size as you...
                               or
The real Friends are the ones with whom you share the same size of Shoe...
   

You guys can help me decide which one sounds better. lol
 Quotes don't have to be entirely true and widely accepted right? Well, i do have really good Friends who are not size 8 though but WTH? I  like the way this one sounds, Audrey Hepburnish.
So that's it, that's my Precious well thought-out Quote *big grin*

1 comment:

  1. Yay, lucky me, I can wear your shoes & you can wear mine

    ReplyDelete